Tuesday, August 01, 2006

What this blog is about

I got addicted to cameraphones since I discovered Flickr. The ability to take a snap on my Nokia N70 and post it directly on the Web for everyone to enjoy blew my mind.
But choosing a cameraphone means making compromises. The latest cameraphones such as the Nokia N93 and the amazing LG Chocolate are superb cameras but bulky phones with limited battery life. Because the image quality is high, the files are big and they need high-capacity memory cards, which don't come cheap. And uploading the images to your web site will be an expensive business if you do it at full quality.
In this blog I will be looking at developments in cameraphones and looking at whether new advanced features really do make picture taking easier or better for us snappers.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home